Are You Looking to Plan Your Own Wedding?
In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll talk about the 10 biggest mistakes brides make when planning their wedding … and most importantly what you can do to make sure your wedding runs smoothly and seamlessly.
Plan Your Own Wedding
This is an ideal event for those brides who are currently planning their own wedding and need the support, knowledge and know how to create the wedding of their dreams.
In This Workshop We Will:
- Bring Clarity to Your Ideas: Work with our planner to get a clear vision of your day and gain structure to your overall theme.
- Simplify Your Wedding Timeline: Streamline your planning into a simple to use checklist, to free up time and second guessing.
- Organisational Skills: Give you helpful tips when it comes to time-management and organisational skills.
- Communication: Learn how to effectively communicate with potential vendors and get the most of out their services.
- Countering That Overwhelming Feeling: Find out ways to overcome the stresses of wedding planning and how to deal with the feeling to please everyone.
BONUS: Along with learning what it takes to plan your own wedding, you’ll also walk away with your very own vision board to keep your planning on track, a clear and simply to use timeline checklist and workbook and the tools and recommendations to start creating your beautiful day.
Brooke – I loved this workshop! Janette gave me lots of ideas and tips for planning my wedding. I know have a clear vision for what I want and more knowledge on how to get there. Highly recommend! (5 STAR RATING)
Tash – I loved the Olive Rose wedding planning workshop!!! I wasnt quite sure what to expect but was surprised to find there was so many things I hadnt considered in planning my wedding! Janette had lots of ideas including ways to make it cheaper and I accomplished so much for my own wedding during the workshop. I would highly recommend her workshops and planning expertise for your own wedding!! (5 STAR RATING)
Chanel – I highly recommend attending a workshop. Janette was amazing & had so many greats ideas. One of the best parts was learning how to save money when planning, without having to cut corners. My favourite thing about the workshop was doing up a vision board – something i would have never have thought to do myself, yet iv constantly been adding to it since leaving the workshop. Thank you so much Janette for having such an amazing impact on how my wedding planning will go from here. (5 STAR RATING)
Cara – I loved being there! Thank You for having me. I learnt so much and came out with lots of ideas to start the planning of my own wedding. My vision board is expanding! (5 STAR RATING)
The Olive Rose Wedding Planner Binder
Be the most organised bride there is with this binder full of checklists and forms to sort the hell out of your wedding.
No more loosing documents or quotes, no more forgetting to ask those important questions you have no idea existed. With this little baby by your side you can do it all with not an issue in insite.
- Document wallet
- Business card sheet protector
- Category Tabs
- Timeline Checklists
- Photo Checklists & many more
- Budget Forms
- Contact Lists
- Wedding Day Sample Itinerary
- Venue Site & Detail Forms
- Seating Chart Example
- Guest List Spreadsheet
- Styling Forms
- Questions for Vendors
- And so much more